We want to help you maintain the results achieved. We have worked in different areas in order improve your health, now we must keep it up. Don’t forget, life goes on. Our spine today, is the result of what we have done thus far.
- The importance of Maintenance
- How many times have you have to put gas in your car?
- How many revisions?
- How many part have you had to replace?
- Rarely do we forget the needs of our car, however, when it comes to our spine we don’t do the same.
Since we are little we are taught to brush our teeth
- Because our teeth are important!
- But why?
- Because without teeth life is no fun.
- Ok, I quit!
Well, they are all valid points but we also brush our teeth in order to keep them healthy, to prevent future problems and so we don’t develop those horrible tooth aches.
- One more thing, I couldn’t forget that we also brush our teeth to have nice smelling breath and to keep our teeth nice and white.
- The reality of the matter is that we cannot wait until we have oral problems to start taking care of them.
If it’s true that our spine is moer important or at least as important as our teeth, then why have we not understood that we cannot wait for the symptoms to take action? Just like we don’t brush our teeth because they hurt, we should not wait for our backs to hurt to take care of them.
- This is my constant battle!
Daily we teach our patients that we have to start taking care of our spine early on in life so that we keep our spine aligned and in shape through our challenging lives.
When pain is what moves us to action it’s hard to teach people not to wait for pain. It’s a matter of priorities. What have you done for your spine lately?
If we really want to maintain our health we have to be welling to change some habits e even maybe even change the way we think when it comes to health. After all we do say that health is one of our most important assets.
- Without a healthy spine at 60, 70, 80 or more we will not be able to follow through with many of the plans we have.
- Play with the grandchildren?
What are your plans for the future and how do you plan on getting there?What you do today will influence your health tomorrow.
- Are you motivated?
- Keep your spine healthy!